Master’s program “Communications in Democratic Governance”
Kyiv-Mohyla School of Governance (KMSGov) is an environment for developing leaders who are able to generate ideas and communicate as well as take responsibility for the country’s future. We train professionals capable of working in the highest positions in government and various public spheres. The academic disciplines are designed to meet the requirements of potential employers, which allows to form a strong background for further work in the public service.
Today, our alumni hold positions in the highest executive authorities (Ministry of Digital Transformation, Ministry of Community and Territorial Development of Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Ministry of Health, etc.), the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, local governments, and also head up ATCs and NGOs.
Graduates will acquire the skills of effective communication and good governance, policy-making and strategic management, as well as work in a government agency.
The master’s program “Communications in Democratic Governance” includes:
- management and organization of communication activities in government agencies;
- communication support for policies and communication support for reforms;
- organization and planning of crisis communications;
- acquisition of communication skills and Evidence-based Policy making;
- data visualization and graphic design;
- innovative marketing;
- digital democracy.